The partnership struck between A-League clubs and Epic Games virtual gaming platform, Fortnite, will put Australia’s football league on fresh footing against international clubs while opening the door to new opportunities to engage consumers, its orchestrators say.
- U.S. advertising employment rebounds with gain of 3,500 jobs in February
- Clorox becomes official cleaner for NBA and WNBA
- So, you want to grow into a new market? 2021 is the time
- ‘There’s always money for avocados, but none for Black History Month:’ Confessions of a Black ad tech senior marketer
- Guinness toasts to front-line heroes in St. Patrick’s Day reboot