In a year many of us wished had been cancelled, it should not surprise anyone that ‘cancel culture’ peaked in 2020, Landor & Fitch executive director insights and analytics for the Americas, Maarten Lagae, says. And it’s going to remain front and centre in 2021, too.
- Dine-in movie chain Alamo Drafthouse files for bankruptcy
- Remembering Serena Duff’s legacy at Horizon Media
- Women in leadership the focus on International Women’s Day
- Facebook to lift political advertising ban starting March 4
- Papa John’s founder alleges former Laundry Service CEO is caught on tape conspiring to send him ‘out to pasture’