The rapid advancement of artificial intelligence (AI) and technology, globalisation and cultural conscience is creating a perfect storm of economic and societal change businesses and consumers must navigate. And if several CEOs and industry leaders speaking at last week’s Consumer Electronics Show are to be the guide, seeking out and rewriting the rules of partnership and pursuing value alignment not just between companies but also humans and machines will be vital to ensuring cultural equality and in turn, commercial success.
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media
- KFC’s US marketing chief, who helped modernize brand with off-the-wall creative, departs