Marketers needs to rid themselves of the idea that third-party data is bad and first-party data is good and instead focus on improving their access to ‘good’ data - full stop. And that means transparency and consent.
- IPG plans upfront event focused on Black-owned media and consumers
- Disney CEO says moviegoing has probably changed forever
- How marketers can use behavioral matching to build successful sales teams
- SXSW builds a virtual Austin
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Jeep, Kohl’s, L’Oréal Paris and more