With the swiftness of response by social media giants to remove President Trump’s from their platforms following the violent attack on Washington DC last week, it was easy to lose sight of other news around brands choosing to use – or not use – these platforms. Yet just before Christmas, Unilever confirmed it will cease its boycott of social media platforms and recommence its presence from January 2021.
- Honda taps H.E.R. for the return of its Civic Tour concert series, but must overcome livestream fatigue
- One third of brands are considering change of agency in the next six months: Study
- Ad of the Day: KFC delivers an ode to crispy chicken in first spot from Havas Paris
- Creative Works: 10 of the best ads of the week, from Mint Mobile to Miracle Gro
- P&G backs major league soccer and PepsiCo debuts reality dating show: Wednesday Wake-Up Call