Six months after bowing to consumer backlash against the racial overtones of its iconic Australian cheese brand, Coon has announced ‘Cheer Cheese’ as the new name for its product from July this year.
- P&G inks multiyear MLS sponsorship in quest to court multicultural consumers
- Hornitos boosts underrepresented voices with short film program
- Pepsi unveils branded reality dating show to tout new mango flavor
- Cardlytics to buy data startup Bridg in $350M deal
- Honda taps H.E.R. for the return of its Civic Tour concert series, but must overcome livestream fatigue