The ACCC’s decision to pursue Lorna Jane through the courts for alleging its anti-virus activewear can protect consumers from COVID shows the concerning state of health-related marketing in Australia right now, a leading plastic surgeon has told CMO.
- Honda taps H.E.R. for the return of its Civic Tour concert series, but must overcome livestream fatigue
- One third of brands are considering change of agency in the next six months: Study
- Ad of the Day: KFC delivers an ode to crispy chicken in first spot from Havas Paris
- Creative Works: 10 of the best ads of the week, from Mint Mobile to Miracle Gro
- P&G backs major league soccer and PepsiCo debuts reality dating show: Wednesday Wake-Up Call