The ACCC’s decision to pursue Lorna Jane through the courts for alleging its anti-virus activewear can protect consumers from COVID shows the concerning state of health-related marketing in Australia right now, a leading plastic surgeon has told CMO.
- Mars' CMO doesn’t want to return to ‘normal’
- Meet The Drum Awards for Digital Advertising 2021 jury
- Why Adidas treats esports deals like media partnerships, not sponsorship deals
- Media Buying Briefing: Is Super Bowl LV on third and long, trailing in the game?
- With many employees wary, company leaders prepare their return-to-office coronavirus vaccine policies