Double-digit increases in ROI for every dollar spent on email, higher frequency spending customers and hefty database signups are the kinds of marketing and digital tech investment returns that speak for themselves. But it’s also the ability to lift that human connection with customers that’s top of mind for Winedirect.com.au's chief digital officer, Adam Hollinshead.
- GameStop frenzy lifts consumer stocks from Macy’s to Beyond Meat
- Indeed looks to bring hope to job seekers in its first Super Bowl commercial
- General Motors to run two Super Bowl ads pushing electric vehicles
- Molson Coors gets in on canned cocktails
- Digiday welcomes new media reporter Sara Guaglione and platforms, data, privacy reporter, Kate Kaye