About half of respondents have amplified digital experiences and strategies to collect more first-party data, per Merkle's 2021 Customer Engagement Report.
- President Biden moves to undo the Trump era, and brands welcome change: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Unilever pledges to purge ads of stereotypes and work with more diverse suppliers
- Vaccination doesn’t equate to automatic consumer confidence, NielsenIQ finds
- How brands are navigating the ‘riskiest Super Bowl ever’
- Watch live at 11 a.m. EST: Ad Age Town Hall on giving a voice to the Asian community