Amid a dip in business, InfoTrust issued a 'no layoffs' pledge, stepped up charitable giving and offered career help for others laid off in the industry. Then revenue soared.
- Ad Age and Facebook partner on new virtual event series promoting diversity
- Ad-tech firm Taboola merges with ION Acquisition at $2.6 billion valuation
- Citi sticks with Justin Thomas despite homophobic slur
- Super Bowl 2021: Watch all the commercials released so far
- Super Bowl Alert: Budweiser’s big void filled with advertising newcomers