Ad Age's Creativity Editors welcome the new year with fresh ideas involving poopie diapers, food delivery and more.
- The role of the CEO is expanding as people turn to business leaders for stability in time of social uncertainty
- ‘We’ll never go back to the way things were’: Confessions of a producer on in-person shoots
- Why Empired needed a brand makeover
- Report: Location-based marketing is increasingly valuable, but data accuracy remains in question
- The Week Ahead: Facebook and McDonald’s report earnings and Denzel Washington flick comes to HBO Max