Highly engaged local and international audiences and influencers, strategic marketing content and an appreciation for the power of online engagement are just a few legacies La Trobe City Council has secured after delivering its annual rose festival virtually.
- Behind Activision Blizzard’s hire of ‘rockstar CMO’ Fernando Machado
- Opinion: Don’t ban ‘surveillance’ advertising. Fix it.
- Watch live at 12 p.m. EDT: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- 5 innovative ways brands are making sustainability matter
- Cinema advertising post-pandemic: what does the future hold for the silver screen?