The Alphabet Workers Union said it will be open to all employees and contractors, regardless of their role or classification.
- Wall Street’s frothy mood smacks brands like Macy’s and Blockbuster, plus Facebook jabs Apple: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- If you don’t cast, you’re last: inside big tech’s podcasting goldrush
- AI-powered content: does it work for SEO?
- CDPs are vital and come in many different flavours; Why there is something for everyone
- OOH: Covid casualty or example to other channels? How lockdown transformed the oldest ad format