It seems even technology companies can run into customer management data issues. According to MYOB head of product and platform Jay Nawaz, product diversity had led to customer information residing in different places, which was causing problems for the company’s product development and marketing ambitions.
- Watch: A sea shanty ode to small and independent ad agencies
- Why more CMOs are investing in an in-house agency model
- Activision, battling sexism complaints, tops quarterly views
- Microsoft to require vaccinations to enter U.S. offices
- Clorox, a hot brand during the pandemic’s early months, predicts a sales decline