From the virus to the election and Black Lives Matter, there were plenty of ways for brands to misread the room in 2020.
- U.S. Navy retains VMLY&R as AOR for five more years with contract worth $455 million
- Young Creatives: Deadline is tomorrow for Ad Age’s Cannes Lions cover competition
- Dos Equis debuts ‘Get a Dos’ tagline, finally severing ties with ‘interesting’
- Creative Works: 10 of the best ads of the week, from Levi’s to Heineken
- B2B brand launches: why your most important audience is internal