The Super Bowl LV experience is likely to be different from past years, with 70% of viewers avoiding parties and 60% open to social justice messaging.
- Mars' CMO doesn’t want to return to ‘normal’
- Meet The Drum Awards for Digital Advertising 2021 jury
- Why Adidas treats esports deals like media partnerships, not sponsorship deals
- Media Buying Briefing: Is Super Bowl LV on third and long, trailing in the game?
- With many employees wary, company leaders prepare their return-to-office coronavirus vaccine policies