?In 2021, brands will need to go further than ever with CX to attract and retain customers and incentivise loyalty. Coming to grips with the newly digital consumer while also finding purpose and empathy to connect with those consumers looking for authentic brands are just some of the challenges. Finding the tools to bridge offline and online will create new challenges, while rising demands for privacy willneed to be balance against the benefits of personalisation.
- Honda taps H.E.R. for the return of its Civic Tour concert series, but must overcome livestream fatigue
- One third of brands are considering change of agency in the next six months: Study
- Ad of the Day: KFC delivers an ode to crispy chicken in first spot from Havas Paris
- Creative Works: 10 of the best ads of the week, from Mint Mobile to Miracle Gro
- P&G backs major league soccer and PepsiCo debuts reality dating show: Wednesday Wake-Up Call