Although mobile is seen as the most effective way to reach consumers, some marketers view the onset of stricter consumer privacy protection laws as cause for concern. Fortunately, there are new tools that allow brands to identify and communicate more effectively with their best customers in a privacy-compliant manner.
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media
- KFC’s US marketing chief, who helped modernize brand with off-the-wall creative, departs