Google has labelled the News Media Bargaining Code tabled in Australian Parliament earlier this month as “unworkable” until further changes are made to the legislation.
- Dos Equis debuts ‘Get a Dos’ tagline, finally severing ties with ‘interesting’
- Creative Works: 10 of the best ads of the week, from Levi’s to Heineken
- B2B brand launches: why your most important audience is internal
- P&G puts 50% e-commerce jump down to ‘strength of brands’
- Digital ad spend growth slowed to 5% in 2020, says IAB UK