Google has labelled the News Media Bargaining Code tabled in Australian Parliament earlier this month as “unworkable” until further changes are made to the legislation.
- ‘An ordinary course of business’: Why agency holding groups could be the next arbitrage target for private equity investors
- ‘Let’s survive a pandemic together’: Roommates are struggling with realties of sharing space 24/7
- ‘Must be a better way’: Why Mother is getting into the media business with new independent agency
- ‘We will be on even higher alert’: TV, streaming news outlets prepare for an unpredictable Inauguration Day
- 'We have the most engaged and passionate audience': One Esports on building a gaming community