After more than 20 years, the sentimental video of a grandma and baby has reemerged thanks to a viral TikTok clip by Cori Spruiell, who has over 200,000 followers on the app.
- Report: Location-based marketing is increasingly valuable, but data accuracy remains in question
- The Week Ahead: Facebook and McDonlad’s report earnings and Denzel Washington flick comes to HBO Max
- Broadcasting legend Larry King has died at 87
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year