Marketers shifted from making things up from scratch to torturing perfectly good everyday words during COVID.
- Pandemic boosts media consumption to fastest growth in years even as advertising and marketing spending falls
- Milka tries a little tenderness in its first work from a broad WPP team
- Samsung CTV: Taking the guesswork out of targeting and reporting
- ‘No sweetness without bitterness’: Burberry urges positivity in Chinese New Year ad
- How marketers can embrace the new normal: preparing for 2021 & beyond