You’d be hard pressed to find a single CMO who hasn’t been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 global pandemic – positively, negatively or otherwise.
- Facebook ad revenues soar as it bemoans Apple privacy changes
- Wall Street’s frothy mood smacks brands like Macy’s and Blockbuster, plus Facebook jabs Apple: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Two-thirds of global CMOs to boost spend and scale-up tech in 2021
- If you don’t cast, you’re last: inside big tech’s podcasting goldrush
- AI-powered content: does it work for SEO?