The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent economic and societal fallout have upended people’s traditional life stages. A new study defines consumers’ changing life moments and offers critical data for marketers working quickly to keep up with this new—and quickly shifting—normal.
- The Drum Network Podcast: the future of DTC
- ITV looks to reach 42 million viewers with own ‘Stay At Home’ message
- WFA Global Marketer of the Year 2020 shortlist: vote to crown your winner
- Why we should ignore the status quo in 2021
- Black consumers are group most swayed by brand values and diversity practices, study finds