OpenX is supporting Unified ID 2.0, an open source tracking technology backed by The Trade Desk, while Neustar's Fabrick ID merges audience data across stakeholders.
- Report: Location-based marketing is increasingly valuable, but data accuracy remains in question
- The Week Ahead: Facebook and McDonlad’s report earnings and Denzel Washington flick comes to HBO Max
- Broadcasting legend Larry King has died at 87
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year