Launched in the last decade, streaming video is growing quickly, with eMarketer projecting ad spending in the space to surpass $10 billion in 2021. While marketers are coming to rely on streaming, it still has a way to go. Here’s what brands need to know now.
- Honda taps H.E.R. for the return of its Civic Tour concert series, but must overcome livestream fatigue
- One third of brands are considering change of agency in the next six months: Study
- Ad of the Day: KFC delivers an ode to crispy chicken in first spot from Havas Paris
- Creative Works: 10 of the best ads of the week, from Mint Mobile to Miracle Gro
- P&G backs major league soccer and PepsiCo debuts reality dating show: Wednesday Wake-Up Call