Hydrow, a seller of rowing machines, is building its brand with a new campaign and a new chief commercial officer as it competes with other at-home fitness brands such as Peloton.
- Report: Location-based marketing is increasingly valuable, but data accuracy remains in question
- The Week Ahead: Facebook and McDonlad’s report earnings and Denzel Washington flick comes to HBO Max
- Broadcasting legend Larry King has died at 87
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year