Deepfake technology has been employed for good in a new campaign for the Victorian Police aimed at delivering a critical message around mental health and suicide awareness.
- Peloton faces safety concerns and holding companies feel the pressure: Monday Wake-Up Call
- Agency holding companies feel the pressure as earnings reports creep closer
- Expedia banks on biggest campaign in years and user experience overhaul to spur travel rebound
- Watch live at 12:30 p.m. EDT: NCM’s chief revenue officer on the state of movie-theater advertising
- TBWA\Media Arts Labs names Amanda Fève global chief strategy officer