The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is once again instigating proceedings against Facebook, this time for allegedly misusing consumer data relating to a VPN app for marketing purposes.
- Why so many marketers are ‘leaning in’ to Twitch
- Twitter shuffles executive team after Jack Dorsey’s departure
- Watch live on Dec. 6 at 1 p.m. EST: Why it’s time to replace your cookie-based DMP with Unified Identity
- Marketing winners and losers of the week
- How pre-purchase video consumption drives e-commerce: Datacenter Weekly