The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is once again instigating proceedings against Facebook, this time for allegedly misusing consumer data relating to a VPN app for marketing purposes.
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media
- KFC’s US marketing chief, who helped modernize brand with off-the-wall creative, departs