The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is once again instigating proceedings against Facebook, this time for allegedly misusing consumer data relating to a VPN app for marketing purposes.
- Biden draws bigger inauguration ratings than Trump
- The Marketing Academy debuts virtual 2021 campus
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Geico, Twizzlers, Progressive and more
- The 18 craftiest brand memes featuring Bernie Sanders and his inauguration mittens
- Facebook’s Oversight Board to decide whether Trump keeps account