Digital bank 86 400 has teamed up with Tamarama Surf Life Saving Club (TSLSC) to raise money for the renovation of the Sydney clubhouse, pencilled in for early next year. To help the club meet its fundraising target, 86 400 has pledged $25,000 towards the redevelopment project and will also donate an extra $10 for every new customer who tries 86 400 during the partnership using a special code.
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media
- KFC’s US marketing chief, who helped modernize brand with off-the-wall creative, departs