To get teens interested in coding, the brands are promising two winners the chance to see their ideas brought to life in a video game inspired by the sequel starring LeBron James.
- Samsung CTV: Taking the guesswork out of targeting and reporting
- General Mills marketing boss on how 2020 meant working better with rest of business
- ‘Connect the dots’: Why publishers are investing in local media to round out big national stories
- Future of TV Briefing: Free, ad-supported streaming TV bubble nears an inflection point
- ‘Media responsibility is now corporate social responsibility’: Marketers reassess brand safety controls to navigate a divided America