Retailers have made a host of changes in 2020 to both their operations and marketing; here is what is expected to stick in 2021.
- General Mills marketing boss on how 2020 meant working better with rest of business
- ‘Connect the dots’: Why publishers are investing in local media to round out big national stories
- Future of TV Briefing: Free, ad-supported streaming TV bubble nears an inflection point
- ‘Media responsibility is now corporate social responsibility’: Marketers reassess brand safety controls to navigate a divided America
- ‘Pay constant attention to levels of fatigue’: Bosses work to combat continued morale-drop