Australians have been spending more time in online communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, seeking virtual support and social connection due to lockdowns, according to the Australian Community Managers (ACM) annual industry survey.
- How brands can respond to cancel culture in 2021
- Fortnite kicks off its largest sports partnership with 23 global soccer clubs
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Tommy John, The New York Times, Dick’s Sporting Goods and more
- Uniting data and human intelligence to drive enterprise-class ABM
- Amp spotlight: How to foster a thriving office culture in the work-from-home era