Regulators pursue breakup with Instagram, just as brands were starting to fall in love with it.
- Google’s threat to remove search from Australia if it’s forced to pay news media for content draws industry, government ire
- U.S. retail and fashion brands are cautiously optimistic about Biden’s ‘Buy American’ plan
- ‘Not just the Zoom happy hour’: Why publishers are adding benefits to lift employee peace of mind
- ‘More regulatory minded’: ANA’s lobbyist on what advertisers can expect from Biden’s presidency
- ‘Pouring gasoline where it needs to be poured’: Why a DTC seafood company is rethinking its ad spend