As network sellers grapple with how to pitch new content this spring, a time historically dedicated to glitzy dog-and-pony shows followed by elaborate cocktail parties, the IAB sees an opportunity to bring both marketplaces together for one event.
- YouTube CEO talks up the platform’s economic benefits amid regulatory scrutiny
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from State Farm, Subaru, Amazon and more
- Super Bowl Alert: The latest unlikely entrant and the return of E-Trade
- Watch: How Kroger leverages “always on” analytics for real-time marketing decisions
- E-Trade returns to Super Bowl to help people fix their financial health