2020 has challenged – and changed - how brands and marketers use social media. Some have scrambled to make a rapid move to the digital environment, while others have followed users as they’ve embraced and altered the ways they use social media.
- Nike’s video series about Black pregnancy gets backlash from Allyson Felix fans
- Watch the newest commercials from Skillshare, Google, Facebook and more
- ANA wants marketers to take off Sept. 14 as training day
- Meet the tiny Canadian agency behind the IOC’s Olympics ads
- The love of the game is dead: the future of stadiums is about community, not just sport