Great leaders are not only good operators in the present, they’re the ones who prepare and manage for the future. And that means embracing disruptive innovation, Walt Disney Company executive chairman and chairman of the board, Bob Iger, says.
- Fall TV season heats up and Nike reports earnings: The Week Ahead
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week