Innovation is one of those terms that gets bandied about. But it was clear during the COVID-19 crisis that ‘innovation’ was what marketing leaders and their teams needed to embrace in order to pivot and adapt to the rapidly changing consumer and market conditions.
- Fall TV season heats up and Nike reports earnings: The Week Ahead
- Unilever’s Degree calls out fitness centers for making people with disabilities uncomfortable
- Teens give parents ‘The Talk’ and ForwardPMX merges with Assembly: Agency Brief
- The real reasons Amazon is introducing its own smart TVs: Datacenter Weekly
- Marketing winners and losers of the week