Three in four Australian consumers believe brands are lying in their marketing communications and more than half are not convinced they’re being rewarded for their loyalty, a new survey has found.
- ‘Imagine how often things changed!’: Reach on working on UK gov’s huge Covid brief
- ‘It’s only one step back’: APA’s CEO on latest tightening of production travel rules
- Marketers overly worried about brand safety on news sites, says study
- Download Monotype's Creative Licensing Report for Free and Take the Hassle Out of Asset Management
- Daily Mail owner hit by ad revenue blow as print readership stalls