As the pandemic forces the digital world to grow quickly, advertisers, both regulated and unregulated, are dealing with privacy restrictions that make it harder to acquire and use the data needed to engage consumers. Here are three key strategies for reaching customers in this quickly changing environment.
- Google’s threat to remove search from Australia if it’s forced to pay news media for content draws industry, government ire
- Singtel’s 2021 Chinese New Year ad brings back funny family in ‘My Grandmother’s House’
- Beats by Dre’s Nian Hua-influenced illustrations flex tradition for Chinese New Year
- U.S. retail and fashion brands are cautiously optimistic about Biden’s ‘Buy American’ plan
- ‘Not just the Zoom happy hour’: Why publishers are adding benefits to lift employee peace of mind