Growing emphasis on soft skills, empathy and team resiliency, along with better data and customer behavioural insight, are just some of the ways modern marketing leaders are looking to strengthen the commercial muscle of their functions right now.
- ‘Find operational efficiencies’: Nokia’s handset marketers adopt hybrid model in pursuit of smartphone marketshare
- ‘It’s all in the name of profit’: Confessions of a media buyer on short-staffed burnout during the pandemic
- ‘I don’t think people know just how big our digital business is’: 5 questions with Meredith’s Catherine Levene
- Cheatsheet: Discovery unveils Discovery+, its DTC streaming service
- How Indian delivery app Swiggy combated the lockdown blues