Too often companies fail to adopt their own brand message of equality. Not JPMorgan Chase. Five female leaders from the company discuss the importance of adopting inclusivity and diversity practices and how that has strengthened both their outward messaging and their internal organization.
- ‘Find operational efficiencies’: Nokia’s handset marketers adopt hybrid model in pursuit of smartphone marketshare
- ‘It’s all in the name of profit’: Confessions of a media buyer on short-staffed burnout during the pandemic
- ‘I don’t think people know just how big our digital business is’: 5 questions with Meredith’s Catherine Levene
- Cheatsheet: Discovery unveils Discovery+, its DTC streaming service
- How Indian delivery app Swiggy combated the lockdown blues