The Ad Age white paper Downtime Opportunity highlights innovation in the darkest times from the Great Depression to the COVID recession. As Donald Trump's refusal to concede the election continues to sow chaos and the pandemic worsens, brands and marketers spread a message of hope—and defiance.
- 4 things you need to know about Channel 4’s digital-first strategy
- Today’s Office: Rankin on his morning dog walks and why boredom is key to creativity
- Reach ‘exceeds market expectations’ but print decline reverses digital gains
- Opinion: Cookies are on the way out, but you can still be master of your data destiny
- Is CTV really the future of video?