Citing research about office employees' feelings toward awkward work parties, the Molson Coors brand pushes the idea that less time at a professional gathering means more time with friends.
- Chobani thinks outside the yogurt pot in a new animated campaign
- Google says publishers don’t want collective bargaining as it starts news partnership talks in the US. USA Today disagrees.
- Publishers look for new opportunities in events businesses after a tranformative 2020
- Media Buying Briefing: Platforms are changing the rules of media agency teams, led by digital natives
- ‘The returns are impressive’: How eko’s partnership with Walmart is making interactive video more mainstream