When the Ad Council wanted to reach teens and tweens with key mental health and racial justice messages during the COVID-19 pandemic, it tried a new way to engage them: video games. The Ad Council’s Lisa Sherman talked with three gaming executives and singer Ruth B. about why this format has such a great impact.
- 4 things you need to know about Channel 4’s digital-first strategy
- Today’s Office: Rankin on his morning dog walks and why boredom is key to creativity
- Reach ‘exceeds market expectations’ but print decline reverses digital gains
- Opinion: Cookies are on the way out, but you can still be master of your data destiny
- Is CTV really the future of video?