Welcome to Ad Age’s Wake-Up Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital news. If you're reading this online or in a forwarded email, here's the link to sign up for our Wake-Up Call newsletters.
- ‘Find operational efficiencies’: Nokia’s handset marketers adopt hybrid model in pursuit of smartphone marketshare
- ‘It’s all in the name of profit’: Confessions of a media buyer on short-staffed burnout during the pandemic
- ‘I don’t think people know just how big our digital business is’: 5 questions with Meredith’s Catherine Levene
- Cheatsheet: Discovery unveils Discovery+, its DTC streaming service
- How Indian delivery app Swiggy combated the lockdown blues