Australian privacy laws will be reviewed through the Attorney-General's department, the government recently announced. The inquiry is currently accepting submissions with an issues paper to be released at the end of this month.
- People on the Move, including changes at Publicis, Edelman and PinkNews
- The era of the political and ethical customer
- US viewers’ AVOD appetite slumps as ‘seasonal’ viewing takes root
- CoinFlip enlists Neil Patrick Harris as celeb-driven crypto marketing levels up
- Domino’s resurrects 80s mascot The Noid for TikTok dance challenge