As COVID-19 forces people into continued isolation, the question of how lonely we are, and how connected we feel, is growing more urgent. A new Ad Council study on the topic offers three key takeaways and offers suggestions on what the industry can do to support people and foster engagement during the pandemic.
- Toyota to air fourth consecutive Super Bowl commercial
- Agency Brief: Fiat Chrysler keeps digital parked with Huge following a review
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from H&M, Target, Best Buy and more
- Anheuser-Busch strikes deal with Travis Scott, and The Rock’s new tequila is on fire: Trending
- How app for mission-critical processes drove customer retention for software company