As the coronavirus crisis began to emerge, Budget Direct did something almost counter-intuitive. The challenger insurance brand decided it would still bring out its 20th anniversary campaign, despite the rising sense of uncertainty and upheaval. "We made the big decision to bring forward the campaign. To effectively swim in our own lane," Jonathan Kerr told CMO.
- Salesforce agrees to buy software maker Slack for $27.7 billion
- 11 of the most creative brand monolith memes
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Greenies, Hershey’s, Oculus and more
- YouTube reveals its hottest creators and brands, not including PewDiePie
- Ad industry’s pandemic slide not as bad as originally projected, according to new forecast