In the last 12 months Yves Calmette did something she’s never done before, shifting the entire business to a single mission and focus overnight when the bushfire crisis peaked in the first days of 2020. “We stopped everything to allocate all our resources, energy and passion to save, rescue and protect wildlife. All marketing activities pivoted in 48 hours,” Calmette said.
- How the Covid-19 related challenges of 2020 can actually help retailers
- 9 tips any professional new to the marketing industry should hear
- Verizon’s Visible eyes ‘Schitt’s Creek’ star Dan Levy for ad campaign
- How marketers can reach Gen Z this holiday season
- Football can’t take the easy route and ignore its gambling problem