WW’s marketing and commercial director, Nicole McInnes, thought transferring 30,000 workshops globally from physical to virtual in five days was the most intense initiative she would experience in 2020. “What I didn’t know was this would lead to one of the biggest transformations the A/NZ business had undertaken in years,” she says of the COVID-fuelled task.
- Salesforce agrees to buy software maker Slack for $27.7 billion
- 11 of the most creative brand monolith memes
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Greenies, Hershey’s, Oculus and more
- YouTube reveals its hottest creators and brands, not including PewDiePie
- Ad industry’s pandemic slide not as bad as originally projected, according to new forecast